You are supposed to be able to do this as described in the help for
spm_write_sn.m - but you will need to do a bit of scripting yourself.  If you
are using 3rd party software for this editing, please make sure that it is
NIfTI compatible.  If it isn't, then things are unlikely to work.

Best regards,
-John