Hello again,

Thank you for reply.
We have the latest version of SPM5 and we checked our spm_getSPM.m file.
That file has exactly what should have according to that explanation.
But, the problem is there. We are sure this a bug. Because, it happened so randomly.
Is there any other way to test for this bug?

Thanks,

SPMers from kidlab

To check which SPM version you have, type:
 >> edit spm_getSPM.m
and around line 162, you should read:
% $Id: spm_getSPM.m 1563 2008-05-07 14:16:43Z ferath $