It is actually a 5D volume.  The 4th dimension is set to 1, but the 5th
dimension is 3.  You may be able to see the other two volumes in the file by
using the Edit button when you select the file, and changing the name from

y_filename.nii,1  to y_filename.nii,1,2 or y_filename.nii,1,3

Best regards,
-John