Hello Everyone,

I'm working on a multiple group, multiple condition analysis in which I am trying to look at the contrasts between the conditions in each group. The problem I am having is that I cannot get the subject main effect to move over in the design matrix, so I have to put fifty 0s down before I can enter my contrast numbers. Is there anyway to manipulate the design matrix in SPM 5 so that the subject main effect appears last rather than first? I have tried changing the order I entered the effects in the flexible factorial model, but I can't get it to move over. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Tim