Hi Darren,

Many thanks for the quick response.

I am at the model estimating stage using spm2,
even with 15 subjects (-albeit 444vols/subject),
I get the notorious memory error.
Would a 64bit/8GB work for sure? Also, if I
re-run the model estimation is SPM5, is it going
to be any easier (assuming I pre-process my data in SPM5)?

best wishes,

Arshad