Hi All,
a month or so ago I posted a request for ideas about 'surviving conferences' and asked for tips about getting the most out of conferences as a delegate (there is already a plethora of conference organiser material). The response was excellent and I received lots of great ideas.

I am looking at a printed version (in a small booklet form) but for now I have posted the 'draft' online at http://conferencetips.wordpress.com/

Each section is listed on the right of the page and comments can be left on each page as well. If you have any tips that should be included please add them. Also after discussing the booklet with colleagues it was thought that a few 'conference stories' should be included to illustrate the points. So if you have any please either add them through comments or email me.

Thanks to all who've contributed so far
Lawrie
Lawrie Phipps
Co-Chair SEDA Executive Committee

Anything in this message which does not clearly relate to the official
work of the sender's organisation shall be understood as neither given
nor endorsed by that organisation.