As far as I understand the new BERA policy on e-seminars for SIGs the SIG e-seminars
must be convened only by and for BERA members. All this means for this 2008-9 e-seminar
which has many non-bera members and that has been managed by JISCMAIL for the last
four years is that BERA is removed from the title and tag lines so that the list is a
Practitioner-Researcher e-seminar. I think I'm right in my interpretations of the new BERA
policy and Lori or Jeremy (Chief Executive of BERA) can correct me if I"m wrong.

Moving the conversations about administration and other matters into the BERA Practitioner-
Researcher SIG webspace will have the additional advantage of enabling us to focus on the
thread of this JISCMAIL e-seminar of explaining the educational influences of practitioner-
researchers in their own learning, in the learning of others and in the learning of the social
formations in which we live and work.

Love Jack.