On 15 Sep 2008, at 09:06, Alan Rayner (BU) wrote:

allow your self to get off its definitive high ground and relax into dynamic, receptive-responsive relationship with others as inclusions of your uniquely situated identity.

Hi Alan - you've expressed very clearly a move into inclusionality (and living theory)  - you know how much I appreciate your talent for forming and communicating significant meanings in language -   'relaxing into dynamic, receptive-responsive relationship with others as inclusions of our uniquely situated identities' - is now part of my own understandings. Many thanks for this.

Love Jack.