Yes, realities certainly colour each other when we know of them. When
they are running parallel and we don't know the other is happening,
there is no slippage between. But different spaces (real) brought
together by the same measurement of time (abstract) colours them all.

Hope all is okay with the boys and Vicky.

Andrew

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/