You'd better go at this again for me, Candice.  The little that I know of
flux, besides the common meaning, is that it's the English for Latin's
'flow', and that there's an intermedia group known as Fluxus.  Then there're
the 'flux' terms in electrostatics, which I find impenetrable [yes,
pun]....and in biology having to do with the rate of things moving from here
to there [diffusion].
You mean something different, though, I think, nah?  Please tell me what.

Hon. joodles