Max, now you've hit a Proper Poetry Debate topic:  Wordsworth.  I won't try
to enter it, can only remembering, as a student, enjoying the idea of
'cherubs trailing clouds of immortality' [glory should be in that quote
somewhere] and linking that hint with the ever-loved RW Emerson's 'Oversoul'
[what's not to like about a man who writes forceful essays on such as
'Self-Reliance'?], and all of that hooked up with Edgar Cayce,
reincarnation, and karma.
But ready your wife for those of us who're decidedly _not_ Wordsworth
admirers, Max!  There're those, of whom I'm one, who feel that his sister
Dorothy's poems and notes fed his best work.  [Asidely:  she insisted that
poems' figures carry the poems' messages----that there be no explaining.]

A rodent may have a go at gnawing apart your wife's appreciation for W, as
well.  oh dear oh dear

all I can say is that it's the second rodent that gets the cheese.

Best,

Judy