Do not reply to this email.  Contact journal through address/link given below

Creative Approaches to Research

Creative Approaches to Research Cover Image

Creative Approaches to Research is a new transdisciplinary electronic journal for creative research. It reflects the convergences between epistemology, pedagogy and technology. It incorporates multiple forms of text including academic and creative writing, sound, images, and multi-media.

Volume 1, Issue 1, 2008
We are currently seeking contributions that focus on the process of undertaking creative research at Masters and Doctoral levels. We are interested in the experience of both doing and supervising this type of research. We also encourage contributions from people who teach creative research methods and methodologies.

Submissions should be 4000–8000 words in length and include a 100-word abstract and brief author bio. Please register and send your submission online via the Journal Management System (JMS).

Executive editors

Associate Professor Laura Brearley, Monash University, [log in to unmask]
Associate Professor Carlene Boucher, RMIT University, [log in to unmask]
Dr Julie White, La Trobe University, [log in to unmask]