Join the CLOHNG group, Send your cv and a covering letter speculatively to a
range of OH services, particularly the NHS. There are so many OH agencies in
London and South East. Have a look at Occupational Health ­ held by the RCN
library. Recruiters  frequently advertise posts on this site ­ keep your
eyes open for them and think how you can sell your skills to there best
effect.

Good luck

Anne