From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Amanda Savage
Sent: 18 September 2008 10:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Blood loss affecting immunity

Green book says check 8 weeks after number 3 so you know they have
actually responded then boost at 5 years. If there is no response at
HbAbs stage they need checking for natural immunity or infectivity.

Regards

Amanda Savage BSc(Hons); Sp Prac OH; RGN; DON; NEBOSH

Senior Occupational Health Adviser

West Midlands Fire Service

Tel: 0121 380 7441

Mob: 07770863052

P Please protect the environment - think before you print.

Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this
e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipients.

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the
information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of
this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.