Yes, he should have his bloods as part of keeping his registration as a dentist. As a parent, I would want my child to be seen by a dentist who was EPP cleared.

Tracy

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Beaumont
Sent: 18 September 2008 10:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Screening for Dentists

Hello List

I am about to carry out pre employment health screening for a Dentist who will be employed to perform check ups only on the teeth of school children. He will not be performing invasive procedures eg fillings etc just check ups and nothing else.

Do you think I should screen him for EPP?

Best wishes

Annie

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net