From: "Juris G. Lidaka" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 20/09/2008 02:04 AM
Subject: Re: [M-R] De claustro animae translation?

I'm not sure exactly what this is, but you can try this item:

Author:                  Gobry, Ivan.
Title:                  Le De claustro anima d'Hugues de Fouilloy / Ivan Gobry.
Imprint:                  [Amiens] : Bibliothèque municipale d'Amiens, [1995]
Series:                  Eklitra 74
Subject(s):                  Hugh, of Fouilloy, d. 1172 or 3. De claustro animae.
Monastic and religious life.
ISBN:                  28857060726

That is from the Univ. of Chicago library, via OCLC's Worldcat.  COPAC
indicates a copy at the Univ. of London.  No doubt one will be closer
to you, somewhere.  Good luck!
--
Juris G. Lidaka
West Virginia State University
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Paul Chandler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> A colleague has asked me to inquire if anyone knows of a translation into
> French or English of the De claustro animae of Hugh of Fouilloy (Hugo de
> Folieto), PL 176:1171-1182. I've checked the online Index translationum but
> don't have ready access to Farrar & Evans or Ferguson.
>
> With apology for cross-posting and thanks for any help. -- Paul Chandler
>

> --
> Paul Chandler, O.Carm. | Institutum Carmelitanum
> via Sforza Pallavicini, 10 | 00193 - Roma | Italy
> tel: +39-06-6810.0849 | fax: +39-06-6830.7200

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]