Hi everyone thanks to Salvatore you can now see the ' Believe in me' Flyer which I have posted on the Community Care magazine website.
This is the main place for social workers to voice their views online and so may be of interest to you all as a group anyhow.
It would be really great if as many as you could come as possible so that we can have some good debate. If you can't but are interested email me and I'll share this with folk on the day.
Note Ken Loach's comments
If advertising is really this powerful shouldn't we start influencing it?
Best wishes
Rachel
http://www.communitycare.co.uk/carespace/forums/p/1940/6835.aspx#6835