Hi Ricardo

We are moving to purpose-built facilities in Greenwich in 2010, and
are happy to talk :)

TBH, our strategy is pretty much predicated on "user-owned
technology". We suppose that we will need to offer ISP-like network
access combined with higher-end technology that complements users' own
equipment. (For example - an animation student might want access to a
render farm, a broadcasting student access to a SAN or a transcode
farm).

We do have some transitional labs here that are more flexible than the
usual computing barn - you are welcome to come over and poke around.
The next 4 weeks are not the best time of year for this, though!

Cheers

Miles