Dear Margaret,

By now you should have received a very curt message informing you that you have been removed from lis-rarebooks following your request to me.

Obviously it was generated automatically, so I just wanted to add the human touch and say I am glad that you enjoyed the list, and that I wish you all the best for the future.

Best regards,

Joe

Joe McLaughlin

University Archivist and Rare Books Curator

University of Ulster

Coleraine

BT52 1SA

Northern Ireland