Dear All,

This is a reminder that on Wednesday September 10th 2008 between 00:01am
and 06:00am there will be essential network maintenance on the National
Library for Health's live servers. During the maintenance window there
will be a loss of service up to 1 hour.

Please forward all enquiries to [log in to unmask]

Kind Regards,

National Library for Health

________________________________

From: Harjit Lalli
Sent: 22 August 2008 09:28
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; DG-NLH;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'David
Stewart'; 'OSBORN, Richard'; 'Kim Montacute'; 'Marriott Richard (Q33)
NHS East Midlands'; NLHenquiries
Subject: NLH Live Server Maintenance 10/09/08

Dear All,

Please be advised that on Wednesday September 10th 2008 between 00:01am
and 06:00am there will be essential network maintenance on the National
Library for Health's live servers. During the maintenance window there
will be a loss of service up to 1 hour.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience.

Please forward all enquiries to [log in to unmask]

Kind Regards,

National Library for Health

This electronic message contains information from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by email (to the email address above) immediately.