We are pleased to announce that the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
and Oxford Handbook of Nurse Prescribing are now available through the
MyiLibrary (MIL) platform.

The second edition of the Oxford Handbook of Respiratory Medicine is due
to be published this month and processes have started to ensure that
this is loaded onto the MIL platform by the end of the month.

MIL is still in the process of finalising the procurement of the Oxford
Handbook of Family Planning and Reproductive Health with Oxford.

Best wishes,

Claire

Claire Honeybourne

National Core Content Manager- National Library for Health
--------
NHS Institute, Knowledge and Learning Team: National Library for Health
http://www.library.nhs.uk <blocked::blocked::http://www.library.nhs.uk/>

Join CHAIN
<blocked::blocked::http://chain.ulcc.ac.uk/chain/join_chain3.html>  for
Innovation and Improvement

* Email: [log in to unmask]
<blocked::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

' Mobile: +44(0)7875022141

This electronic message contains information from the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement, which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by email (to the email address above) immediately.