Dear Colleagues,

I am getting nowhere with trying to trace this reference, and I suspect it is wrong, but maybe someone can help?

Thanks,

Beverley Berry

Library Manager

Royal College of General Practitioners

14 Princes Gate

Hyde Park

London

SW7 1PU

Direct line: 020 7344 3120

Fax: 020 7584 1992

email: [log in to unmask]

RCGP Annual National Primary Care Conference
2-4 October 2008 - Bournemouth International Centre
www.rcgpannualconference.org.uk

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is Prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of The Royal College of General Practitioners.

We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise that you carry out your own virus checks on any attachments to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
http://www.star.net.uk