Hello.

Does anybody in NHS England subscribe to the Cambridge journal Health
Economics, Policy and Law? The October 2008 issue is a special issue on
social capital and health. I would like to request a couple of articles
under the terms of the NHS copyright licence. I can supply details. I
could approach the British Library but obviously I would only be able to
request one article. They will not lend this issue for six months.

Many thanks,

Paul Lee
Information Officer
Lambeth and Southwark Health Library
First Floor
1 Lower Marsh
Waterloo
London SE1 7NT
020 3049 4455 (direct line)
020 3049 4450 (library desk)
Health First Learning Centre has a new name and new location. Visit the
Lambeth and Southwark Health Library at 1 Lower Marsh.

The library catalogue can be accessed at
http://selh.sirsi.ltd.uk/uhtbin/webcat

NHS and Social Care staff: Visit and register for free access to
e-books, journals and databases at www.athens.nhs.uk or
www.library.nhs.uk
One to one and small group coaching is available to help you make the
most of this free service.

DISCLAIMER:

This email and any attachments may contain personal, confidential or
proprietary
information and is intended only to be seen and used by the intended
recipient(s).

If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure,
dissemination, alteration,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised.

immediately and
permanently delete this email and any attachments.

The statements and opinions expressed in this email and any attachments
are those
of the author and may not necessarily represent those of Lambeth Primary
Care Trust.

Please check for viruses before accessing this email and any
attachments. Except as
required by law, Lambeth Primary Care Trust will not be responsible for
any damage,
loss or liability of any kind suffered in connection with this email and
any attachments
or which may result from reliance on the contents of this email and any
attachments.

Please note that this email may be disclosable under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.