From: A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship on behalf of Janet Nash
Sent: Sat 27/09/2008 15:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Plan chest

Dear all

I am setting up the National Caving Library from scratch and we are in dire need of a plan chest or similar to store maps, cave surveys and the like.  Can anyone recommend a company which produces decent chests for a reasonable price, or alternatively somewhere I might be able to get one second hand..........or even free???  As a charity we have very little money.

Many thanks for any ideas

Janet Nash

You should be aware that all emails received and sent by this Council are subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and therefore may be disclosed to a third party.
This e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the person(s) named above.   If you are not the intended addressee it is requested that you do not copy, distribute or rely on the information contained within the e-mail, as such action may be unlawful.
If it has reached you by mistake then please call 01628 683800 to let us know or notify us by e-mail and then delete the message.
Thank you for your help
http://www.rbwm.gov.uk