Dear all,

We are currently examining the cash handling facilities with regards to
photocopying income and wondered what systems other University Libraries
use.  At the moment, students pay cash at the Service Desk to purchase
photocopying cards and can top them up when the Desk is staffed and we also
have a value reloader machine for the cards which can be used at all times
the building is open.  We are looking to reduce the amount of cash coming
into the Library so would be interested to hear how photocopying is dealt
with in other University Libraries.

Best wishes.

Kaye

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-