Are you ready to launch into the new academic term!
Looking for free resources to support your induction/ training and /or
information literacy.

Here are some recommended resources from the ALISS (the Association of
Librarians and Information Professionals in the Social Sciences.)
http://www.aliss.net.org.uk

We include online training tutorials.
Good sites for keeping up to date and more!

Find them on our website at http://www.alissnet.org.uk link highlighted
on the right handside of the page.
If you have any more good suggestions why not pass them on.
Our website also provides details about group activities, membership,
events.
If you select the option events, then  past events you can get free
access to slides from our conferences. These include coverage of web 2.0
issues, institutional repositories and information literacy.

Heather Dawson
ALISS Secretary