Good morning,

The Grampian Information Annual Conference is quickly approaching us.  This
year our venue is Inspire Conference Centre near the beachfront in Aberdeen.
Our keynote speakers are Alan Hasson, CILIPs president and Miles Oglethorpe
from Historic Scotland.  We also have some wonderful sessions by Laura Muir,
Neil Paterson, Sue Hill and Fiona Emberton. There is a new Conference 2008
section on our website with full conference programme and links to our
online registration form as well as a section that will contain all
biographies of the presenters and keynotes as I receive them.

Registration found at:

http://grampianinfo.wufoo.com/forms/grampian-information-conference-6-novemb
er-2008/

This event is sure to be a great success.  Please register soon to guarantee
a place and feel free to circulate the invitation to anyone you think might
be interested in attending.

Don't forget an integral part of the conference, are the Grampian
Information Awards.   Nominations are open for this year's awards and we
need your help to find the best nominees.  Please visit our nomination form
to nominate.

Awards nomination form found at:

http://grampianinfo.wufoo.com/forms/grampian-information-awards-2008/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll be happy
to assist in any way I can!

Regards,

Amelia Davies