Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) *apologies for cross-posting*

Intute is pleased to offer some free materials for UK university libraries for the new academic year.

1) PRINTED A5 FLIERS

You are invited to order up to 50 copies of each of the following A5 fliers free of charge:

- Intute (generic)
- Intute: Virtual Training Suite
- Intute: Arts and Humanities
- Intute: Health and Life Sciences
- Intute: Science, Engineering and Technology
- Intute: Social Sciences
- Internet Detective (business cards)

To place your order please use the following online form (select "leaflets and publicity" as the Type of Request) - specify which fliers you would like, and don't forget to tell us your name and postal address:

http://www.intute.ac.uk/feedback.html

2) INTUTE POSTERS TO DOWNLOAD AND PRINT

A4 posters are available in PDF for you to download and print - ideal for use on university department or library notice boards, from:

http://www.intute.ac.uk/posters.html

(I'm sorry, we don't have printed copies of these posters to send out)

With best wishes,
Lisa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa Charnock