Hi,

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, Dimitris Zilaskos wrote:
> What other groups and ACLs are there?

Copypasting from the VOMS-Admin webinterface:

Admin DN & CA		Container  Membership  ACL  Attributes  Requests
Hernath Szabolcs HUNGRID
KFKI RMKI CA 		rw	   rw	        rwd	rw	rw

host
KFKI RMKI CA 		rw	   rw	 	rwd	rw	rw

/hungrid/Role=VO-Admin
VOMS Role 		rw	   rw		rwd	rw	rw

i.e. three more ACLs. First is my VO Admin DN, second seemed to be there
by default, third as well...

Szabolcs