> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Paul Campbell wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to get ePTId released, but I can't even get resolvertest to
>> generate the attribute.

<[log in to unmask]>, Jon Warbrick
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Are you testing attribute resolution or attribute release? resolvertest
> can do either, e.g. resolution:

I have to confess I've never really got to grips with resolvertest and I prefer to test against a live system like Ian Youngs SP https://target.iay.org.uk/index.html which reports all the attributes you're releasing.   We have a shibbolised EZProxy here and that also is useful for reporting attributes that you're releasing to it.

Did you solve the problem Paul?

Cheers
Andy

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096