LOVE   IS   FOREVER   TOUR

LEONARD WHITING the Golden Globe Award winning ROMEO in FRANCO ZEFFIRELLI’S TIMELESS SHAKESPEARE CLASSIC has always had a passionate love of Italy .

Having spent much time at the “

FATTORIA LE TASSINAIE” which he finds so beautiful, he thinks this is THE IDEAL SPOT FROM WHICH TO VISIT THE EXACT LOCATIONS he loves since the film was shot in 1968 in UMBRIA, TUSCANY and LAZIO.

LEONARD WHITING is proposing to host an unforgettable ROMEO & JULIET TOUR for the travellers whose love of Italy matches treasured memories of this timeless film.

This tour would offer superb accommodation at the “Fattoria Le Tassinaie”.

Tours to the film locations Artena including the actual garden of the love scene, Tuscania (the wedding-church), Pienza (Juliet’s house) , Gubbio (Romeo’s lane and the fighting scenes) and of course to the official lover’s  town Verona and even more to other beautiful and significant historical art towns such as Florence (“Uffizi”) Siena, Assisi (“S. Francesco”) etc.

Furthermore, special  evenings including music by Nino Rota ,

Gourmet cuisine and Wine evenings under the stars overlooking the “Trasimeno” lake and of course time to share stories from the making of this classic film with its stars.

This romantic tour would include much sight seeing and unforgettable moments.

Basic knowledge of the English language is preferable.

If  you are interested in this fantastic Tour, planned for 2009 for a maximum of 16 persons, then please let us know your address and you will be contacted on time for pre-reservation first and for definitive booking further on –

Approximative cost per person is about Euro 8.000,00 including the following services :

Accommodation 14 nights - FB with drinks and wine of the house - Excursion transfers - Tour guide - Local guides and entrances - Artistic animation

Not included are : individual arrival / departure flights and transfers