W.

From: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ian seed
Sent: 09 September 2008 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [I-S] 'Pane duro' di Silvio Michele

I am looking for a copy of 'Pane duro' (Einaudi, 1946) by Silvio Michele. I
wonder if anyone knows where I could purchase a copy?

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html