Hello everyone,

Please see the information below on a couple of jobs within Nottingham
Museums' Learning & Engagement Team.  You can contact me for informal
enquiries but please note that application packs CAN ONLY be sent out by our
Recruitment Team using the methods described.

Kind Regards,
Jo Kemp, Learning & Engagement Manager
Nottingham City Museums & Galleries
([log in to unmask] or (0115) 9153691)

Nottingham City Museums & Galleries is recruiting two new posts as part of
the restructured Learning & Engagement Team.  We are looking for dynamic
and experienced museum professionals to extend and develop our successful
community outreach programme.  You will initiate programmes that engage
Nottingham's diverse communities with our five museum and heritage sites,
exhibitions and wide ranging collections.

Audience Engagement Officer   Job Ref: LC4154

Managing a team of five, you will; develop a strategic approach to audience
development for our service, based on analysis of visitor and non-visitor data
and consultation; initiate local and regional partnerships to deliver the
community engagement objectives of Nottingham City and Renaissance East
Midlands; measure the impact of audience development within the museum
sector.

Interview date 20 October 2008
CRB check required

For an application form please visit www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/jobs, email
[log in to unmask] or ring the Recruitment Team on (0115) 915
6509, quoting JOB REFERENCE LC4154.

Please note that the Authority is in the process of reviewing its pay and
grading structure.  Therefore, the salary advertised cannot be guaranteed and
may be subject to change.

Community Programmes Officer    Job Ref: LC4152
You will plan and co-ordinate informal learning and engagement programmes at
a neighbourhood level, using museum sites and collections and freelance staff
and artists.  You must have previous experience of working on creative
projects with diverse and hard to reach groups and developing new audiences
for museums.

Interview date 21 October 2008
CRB check required

For an application form please visit www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/jobs, email
[log in to unmask] or ring the Recruitment Team on (0115) 915
6509, quoting JOB REFERENCE LC4152.