Why not the Museum of London which already has Olympic material from 1908 and 1948?

Val Bott museums & heritage consultant
25 Hartington Road,  London W4 3TL
020 8995 7413

Bridget McKenzie wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Or the International Wrestling Institute and Museum!
http://www.wrestlingmuseum.org/

Or, Fulham Palace Museum, where there is an exhibition about the 1908 Olympics which took place in White City, Hammersmith. They may want to keep a permanent display or increase their collection? There have been lots of schools projects in Hammersmith exploring 1908.

Or, if he was from Newtongrange, did he have any connection with mining? The Scottish Mining Museum is there.

Bridget McKenzie
Director, Flow Associates
www.flowassociates.com

[log in to unmask] wrote:
Sally
how about contacting the Olympic Museum in Lausanne, Switzerland
http://www.olympic.org
susan