HI, Vin:

No sure if I’m right, I guess the 0 for the outer ROI on trace image is due to the brain mask used during image processing to create the trace image.

Best

Jiansong

On 9/8/08 11:00 AM, "vin" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Martin,

I am just curious to know, why trace weighted images ? why not others ?

I just looked SNR using ROIs, and I found SNR b0=  128.19 and on diffusion image 16.5, and Trace image is not so good to draw the outer ROI, it almost shows 0 mean/ 0 SD, so when I come bit at the border of brain, than it shows SNR 9.3.

Is there any desciption that, how much should be SNR on trace weighted images ?

Best, Vin