Thanks Matt!
I'm pretty sure about the answer here, but just in case I'm missing some
subtlety:
I'm planning on adding the fdt-paths for tracking between 2 ROIs in each
direction to get a more reliable/complete pathway distribution. Would you
then also add the waytotals?
I'm wondering about the implications of addind vs. averaging vs. maybe
something fancier...

Thanks,
cherif
Cherif P. Sahyoun                                               HST-MEMP

Developmental Neuroimaging of Cognitive Functions

C: 617 688 8048
H: 617 424 6956

"Live as if this were your last day. Learn as if you'll live forever"
Ghandi