I have a related question: what is the "recommended" threshold for the Juelich (Zilles's group) probabilistic regions?

Thanks,
Alex Shackman

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 1:32 AM, Benny Liberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Vina,

In addition to Heathers you might want to have look at the Brede/Jerne
database. I find some of their VOIs useful for delineation of certain
prefrontal regions.

Cheers,
Benny

--