Dear All,

I am trying to assess the correlation between baseline BOLD and
simultaneous PETCO2 measurements. FSL can give me a Z statiscal map
which indicates areas correlated with CO2 fluctuations. I also try to do
it in matlab manually and it can give me the regression coefficient
between CO2 and BOLD (each voxel) time series (first level linear
regression). But how does FSL convert regression coefficient to Z map?
Is there any formula I can use to convert regression coefficient to Z score?

Thanks very much.

Regards
Tingying

--