Once again, apologies for cross-posting

Thanks for all the pointers regarding copies of Rush to Judgment. I have another query, sort of last-minute.

Which are - in list members' opinions - both the most accessible and fertile texts on visual evidence, on film as a historical source / document? I taught a class way back in '93 on historical films, but since then, I guess, a lot must have happened in this line of inquiry.

Thanks for all suggestions!

Best,
Henry

Dr. Henry M. Taylor
Film Studies
University of Zurich
Phone +41 (0)44 272 21 61
Mobile +41 (0)78 639 49 82

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **