  From: Alan Fair<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 10:56 AM
  Subject: Re: FILM-PHILOSOPHY psychology (sic) and film

  Bill,
  not just a matter of semantics; Freudian discourse is not therapeutic it is analytic.
  peace
  alan

  A. Fair
  IDS

  Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
  should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
  disclaimer available on its website
  http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer<http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer>

  *
  *
  Film-Philosophy salon
  To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
  Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html>
  For help email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, not the salon.
  *
  Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com<http://www.film-philosophy.com/>
  Contact: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  **

*
*
Film-Philosophy salon