From: Connie Price <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 12:22 pm
Subject: Re: Response from Fuat to Film-Philosophy Group

Loved your note, Fuat, to each of us in second person. I was "initiated" last winter as a newcomer and a female and I suppose as an American. I also was bemused at the time, but couldn't help at 63 (only 62 then!) and co-founder in a previous life of the SWIP, still being angry and hurt about it for awhile. No psychoanalytic sophistication there, just feelings, just a day for a woman phiosopher in/of the U.S. The good "results" were the support, warmth, and high I.Q. of many participants, most on the conference and some one-to-one. I'll be glad to know you are out there reading, and I hope, writing lots of notes. Best, Connie

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]. Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **