Folks, greetings again...

Henry, yes, it is my real name...and actually it is Turkish "version" of Arabic name Fuad, meaning "the third level of mystical heart...in spiritual maturity." Ulus is Turkish name that means "Nation..." My native land is Turkish Republic and country is the USA...

Catalin, yes, I am real although that too,?is quite relative :-) By the way I prefer to be a Nigerian Scam rather than being perceived as a Nigerian Scum :-)

Mirza, of course there is nothing wrong with Nigerian name...I appreciate it very much for your question...

Ayhan, thanks for bringing the group back to "tangible-measurable-observable" dimensions...

Hunt [I apologize of not knowing your first name], thank you very much for reminding the group that I would be expecting an action for the issue at hand?and not necessarily reaction to my personality or background...

Mimi, bless your heart of?authenticating your Yankee [I am from Pennsylvania hence the term :-)] compatriot...

Joshua, thanks for being one of the members involved with "evidence based practice..."

Hans,?I am grateful for advising me to ignore the silly remarks or people referring me in the third person...This was one of the recommendations?given to the participants when the lists?started to be popular about two decades ago...Thanks...

Akcali, "Bull's Eye!" Thanks...

Connie, thanks for joining our?Forum for Movies and Mind...I will be processing the membership.

Steven, my compliments...

Karan, thanks...I think every name sounds "familiar" with the regional matters and "strange"?for the other locations...

Nicky, I will take the advice extended by Hans and ignore your referring me in the third person. All those English gentlemen, [I assume you are one of them]?whose memories I have been treasuring all the time have definitely were graceful and courteous chaps?enough to address me in the second person... This has been said, I?am afraid I need to make a correction on your saying, "Does seem odd that his English is so poor after so many years in the US..." It should be "Does?not seem odd that his English is so poor after so many years in the US..." After all, Professor Higgins, in "My Fair Lady," utters a?sentence corresponding something like "...English has not been spoken in America for years..." :-)))

Zoe, please stay where you are...some group members are just?taking their frustration out on a Nigerian Scammer, that's all :-) Being a psychiatrist for more than three decades, I can take a lot...

Folks, I usually leave my?"guns and boots" in the office and not necessarily carry them into the discussion of any list serv but some members here have already given clues about the quality of their beliefs, thoughts and feelings...I find them...well, the way Mr. Spock in Star Trek expresses..."fascinating :-)"??One does not need to be a board certified psychiatrist to figure that out, by the way...

Now...after this "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" reception to the group extends to the newcomer, let us get back to our Film-Philosophy business and...

...discuss "When Nietzsche Wept," Yalom's novel and?2007 film...

Now, what can?be more proper than?this within the perspective of "film" and "philosophical medium?"

Best,

Fuat????

Fuat Ulus, M.D.
5976 Southland Drive