Greetings,
My name is Fuat Ulus, practicing psychiatry in the US for 37 years.

I am grateful to the editor who has helped me [Manually registered me in after my unsuccessful attempts in cyberspace adventure :-)] to be a member of this group.

Movies have been my addiction, consolidating them into my career, using film clips in psycho educational and open-ended group settings as well as anti-cinemania tools in the respective communities and occupational & organizational behavioural health training sessions.

I have been the list moderator of newly established Forum for Movies and Mind, www.cyberpsych.org/filmforum, international group of professionals consisted of but not limited to film makers, directors, screenplay writers, psychiatrists, psychologists, philosophers, artists, art historians, and the other professionals in discussing film theories and effects of the films. The group's periodical Projections: The Journal for Movies and Mind, www.journals.berghahnbooks.com/proj

I am in a process of reaching out the members of the said group to see whether they also like to be included in the list.

Regarding movies and philosophical mediums, the theme of first messages I start receiving in the list, how about "Mindwalk?"

A politician, a poet and a scientist engage in a philosophical conversation...1990 production with beautiful Phillip Glass soundtrack...

I am taking liberty of attaching my CV for your review. Those who find it a bit long and avoid reading "Pax Romana" :-), may give any search motor "Fuat Ulus, M.D." to quickly taking a look about what I have been doing ...

Thank you for your time and patience to read my introduction and accepting me as a member in this group.

Best,

Fuat

Fuat Ulus, M.D.
5976 Southland Drive
Erie, PA 16509
Tel: (814) 860-7994
Cell:(814) 218-0858
Web site: www.trafford.com/robots/03-0068.html
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask] Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **