please check this web address -TX.RR.COM, does this exist.
regards,
karan.

--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Don and Angela Mathews <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Don and Angela Mathews <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dr Fuat ........greetings
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008, 10:50 PM

Hello Fuat,

Your graciousness during this display of ignorance has been refreshing. Please sign me up for your forum. I may leave this one as this is not the first time I have been offended by the responses of some members of this forum. Indeed, this is only the second time I have posted anything here. The first time I was responding to a similarly ridiculous and unfair series of postings and was subsequently belittled for a typo I made at nearly 3am! I feel bad for having recommended this forum to a philosopher friend of mine, but I don't think he made the same mistake that I did in joining.

All the best,

Angela
You can sign me too. I am interested in knowing and fallowing the discussion and offcouse the out come.

regards,
karan.

* * Film-Philosophy Email Discussion Salon. After hitting 'reply' please always delete the text of the message you are replying to. To leave, send the message: leave film-philosophy to: [log in to unmask]. Or visit: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/film-philosophy.html For help email: [log in to unmask], not the salon. * Film-Philosophy online: http://www.film-philosophy.com Contact: [log in to unmask] **