Dear Rachel,

A very good afternoon and warm greetings from the East of England.

The link below is an open access paper of a meta analysis using individual patient data in the area of women's health.
http://eprints.ouls.ox.ac.uk/archive/00000764/01/Edwards_2004.pdf

This link is a critical appraisal of SR and has a question in individual patient data.
http://www.carj.ca/issues/2002-Oct/195/195.html

Hope you find the above of some interest.

Warm regards & very best wishes,

Badri

Dr P Badrinath MD BS M.Phil MPH FFPH PhD (Cantab)
Consultant in Public Health Medicine & Affiliated Clinical Lecturer
Suffolk PCT & University of Cambridge
Rushbrook house, Paper mill lane, Bramford, Ipswich, IP8 4DE, Suffolk, UK
http://myprofile.cos.com/badrishanthi