A common (?) view is that risk factors alter (usually increase) the probability of developing or aquiring a disease, while prognostic factors alter (usually increase) the probability of having an unfavourabale outcome of this disease: death, higher morbidity, more adverse effects, recurrence...
Some risk factors are also prognostic factors.

Examples:
Presence of BRCA1/2 is a risk factor because it increases the probability of developing breast cancer.

Higher number of affected lymph nodes is a prognostic factor because it increases the probability of having an unfavourable outcome (death).

Age might be both a risk and a prognostic factor.

HTH,
Christian