.Bold { font-weight: bold; }
.Title { font-weight: bold; font-size: 18px; color: #cc3300; }
.Code { border: #8b4513 1px solid; padding-right: 5px; padding-left: 5px;color: #000066; font-family: 'Courier New' , Monospace;background-color: #ff9933; }
Dr. Wu,Would you let me know whether my booking for Leader hotel is confirmed?Thank you.Best,Dongchul Jung--- Original Message ---From : "S. Wu"To : [log in to unmask] : 2008/09/24 ¼ö¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 12:12:15Subject : 5th EASP Conference: booking form & accommodationDear EASP listed members, 'The 5th International Conference of East Asian Social Policy' will take palce on 3-4 Nov 2008 in Taipei, Taiwan. We are looking forward to meeting you. May I remind you to fill out your booking form? You can find it on the EASP webpage. Please send your completed form to me ([log in to unmask]) We particularly encourage you to book flight tickets and hotel rooms together via travel agents or airlines. Those packages would be much cheaper and convenient. At the moment the Leader Hotel is full. We are regretful for not being able to accommodate everyone in Leader Hotel. Regards, Jessie -- Dr. Shu-yun(Jessie) Wu Assistant Professor, Department of Social Policy and Social Work, National Chi Nan University, Taiwan Visiting Fellow, Centre for the Analysis of Social Policy, University of Bath, UK