About the Autistic Self-Advocacy Network

The Autistic Self-Advocacy Network (ASAN) is a non profit organization run by and for autistics. Our leadership is made up entirely of self-advocates on the autism spectrum. We also have members from other neurodiverse groups as well as neurotypical family members, professionals, educators and friends. ASAN was created to improve the representation of the autistic community in public policy discussions as well as to advance the autistic culture movement. We work to provide support and services to individuals on the autism spectrum while educating policymakers and communities about the autism spectrum.

http://www.autisticadvocacy.org/

Colin Revell

Win New York holidays with Kellogg’s & Live Search
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354033/direct/01/

Archives and tools are located at: