A funding body has refused to support some of the recommendations that
have been made for student with AS, ADHD and Dyspraxia, namely a tablet
laptop and a PDA (stating they both do the same thing), course related
software to the tune of £300 (this student will really struggle to work in a
shared environment) and some travel costs (this student is unable to take
public transport). I am happy with the recommendations made but the local
authority is refusing to budge. What can I/the student do now?