Dear all

All details, including pricing and application forms etc, are now
available online, and bookings can now be made. We are limited to 140
this year, and do expect the event to be popular ... so don't leave it
too late to book, at

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/archaeology/events/conferences/chat-2008/index.htm

I hope you agree that the programme looks enticing, and we will look
forward to seeing many of you in London in November.

Do please widen the net by advertising as appropriate, via email groups
and by using the poster (in the attached) as you see fit!

With all best wishes,

JOHN SCHOFIELD

For Heritage CHAT Organising Committee

Concerned about how climate change may affect older properties? What about saving energy?
Visit our new website www.climatechangeandyourhome.org.uk today.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the
views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in
any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.